You can apply to any of our available positions to the right.
Department Supervisors (All Shifts)
Growing Glass Fabricator located in Milford, Ohio is seeking hands on, energetic, common sense-oriented Department Supervisors for 1st and 2nd shifts. Prefer 5 years of experience in a supervisorial position at a manufacturing facility, experience in 5S - Lean Manufacturing, Safety background and Quality Control skills are a plus. All of your time will be on the production floor as a “working supervisor” averaging 8-10 hours per day. Teamwork and communication are key to being successful. This position has future potential for major advancement and handsome performance bonuses. Paid Health, Disability and life insurance along with paid Holidays and Vacation.
Truck Driver Class B CDL
The Glenny Glass Company is seeking Class B CDL drivers to deliver and unload our glass products. Offering $18.00 per hour to start for licensed drivers. Also offering $17.00 per hour for the right candidate to enter into our fully paid Class B CDL Training program. Positions are full time Mon-Fri with some overtime when required. Benefits include; Life, health & disability insurance, paid vacation & holidays and 401K matching. This is a career position with a stable company.
- Transport glass to customers from our warehouse site in Milford
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Ability to lift glass up to 60 lbs
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license
Production Workers (1st & 2nd Shifts)
PRODUCTION WORKERS NEEDED FOR 1st & 2nd Shifts
$16.00 PER HOUR TO START FOR 1 ST SHIFT
$17.00 PER HOUR TO START FOR 2 ND SHIFT
(Potential for .50 cents per hour raise every 6 months based on performance)
This is for full time positions available for dependable, hands on manufacturing workers.
Candidate must have common sense mechanical skills with attention to detail and the ability to read a tape measure. Occasional lifting of 40 to 60lbs required.
Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
If interested in this position, please submit resume by clicking the apply button.