Insulated Glass Certification Council
- The Insulating Glass Certification Council (IGCC) is a non-profit organization jointly established by manufacturers, consumers, specifiers, and others concerned with the quality and performance of insulating glass units.
- IGCC sponsors and directs an independent, true third-party certification program.
- Periodic laboratory tests, per (ASTM) specifications, and unannounced plant quality audits and inspections assure the quality and performance of sealed insulated glass products.
Certifications: 2427, 5386 5387
Refer to IGCC directory for certified products here
Safety Glass Certification Council
- The Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) is a non profit organization that provides the certification in safety glazing materials.
- The SGCC maintains a certification program under which manufacturers of safety glazing products voluntarily submit their products for testing to an SGCC-approved independent testing laboratory.
- To ensure continued compliance, SGCC conducts a follow-up program in which random samples of the certified products are re-tested during an unannounced, bi-annual production facility visit.
Tempering Certifications - CSPC, 16 CFR 1201, ANSI Z97.1
Compliance: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", Laminated
Refer to SGCC directory for certified products here