Insulated Glass Certification Council
- The Insulating Glass Certification Council (IGCC) is a non-profit organization jointly established by manufacturers, consumers, specifiers, and others concerned with the quality and performance of insulating glass units.
- IGCC sponsors and directs an independent, true third-party certification program.
- Periodic laboratory tests, per (ASTM) specifications, and unannounced plant quality audits and inspections assure the quality and performance of sealed insulated glass products.
Refer to IGCC directory for certified products here
Safety Glass Certification Council
- The Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) is a non profit organization that provides the certification in safety glazing materials.
- The SGCC maintains a certification program under which manufacturers of safety glazing products voluntarily submit their products for testing to an SGCC-approved independent testing laboratory.
- To ensure continued compliance, SGCC conducts a follow-up program in which random samples of the certified products are re-tested during an unannounced, bi-annual production facility visit.
Refer to SGCC directory for certified products here